Saturday, October 23, 2010

A bit of a relief

So I ended up getting a 70% on my math midterm.  A 70% exactly.

Way better than I thought, but not as good as it could have been.  My messing up the special triangles notwithstanding, I made some dumb mistakes that probably cost me a good 5 or 6 points, and if I had done the special triangles correctly, I would have gotten at least another six points on top of that, possibly bringing me up to the 80%+ range.  Ugh.

Oh, well.  It's better than failing, and I still have a chance of getting an 80% in the class if I play my cards right.

Time to have a good weekend =)  It's going to be relaxing.  I'm doing stuff at the newspaper today for a bit but other than that, free time for me =)

^_^

-skybluekid

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME! What a great feeling to find out you passed a test you thought you might fail.

    Have a good weekend, I'm in relaxation mode, too!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see my post on "Dread" (http://jayinva.blogspot.com/2010/10/dread.html)?

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did read it! That's quite the ridiculous predicament. I'd hate to have been in that position xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey love me and my bf need advice on surviving a long distance realtionship and we thoguth you would be the best to give it to us so please email me at dadslittleman16@yahoo.com Love<~Peter~>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You know I love you for it =D