Thursday, September 23, 2010

Boring days are boring

I've not written anything for a bit because I don't really have much to say.

It appears that things are finally settling in.  I've started doing things in a routine, been trying to go to bed on-time (I mean, I've been trying to get at least 8 hours of sleep, not necessarily going to bed "early"), and stuff like that.  Going pretty good so far.

I've not heard back from any jobs yet, but I mean, it's only been two days so I don't know what I expect.  Haha, maybe I want them to hurry up and hire me for my cute looks and awkward expressions =P ^_^

School's going well.  I've got a quite bit of homework that I've been having to do, but so far it's nothing out of my understanding.  Even math is decently OK.  I hope it stays that way T_T  haha

I'm sure something exciting will happen in the next couple of days.  I hope xD

1 comment:

  1. I wish things would calm down in my 9-to-5. Yeesh, nearly 3 weeks in and it's still nutso out there.

    Good luck on finding a job. You seem pretty level headed, so you should be able to balance school and work and Kyle!

    Catch you later! Trying to tag my blog posts before it gets outta hand, then headed out to watch TV, throw darts, and drink beer with a couple of well fit friends.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You know I love you for it =D