Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mining my own business

I hope you guys like the puns in my post titles.  I work hard on them, you know!  I spend a whole minute trying to come up with a good one!  xD

I didn't end up going to orientation.  I slept in.  Like, a lot.  It's okay though; my boyfriend told me everything I needed to know anyway.  The only reason I wanted to go was they were giving out sweet swag bags, and one of them had a fleece university scarf, and I was like OMGIWANTTHATSOBAD.  Oh wells >.<  maybe they'll have some left over that I can score =3

One of Kyle's co-workers (Kyle works part-time at a restaurant) is moving away to another city tomorrow, so we spent time with her and another friend today.  We were playing Super Mario Bros Wii, which is hilariously fun (and, at the same time, disturbingly sadistic).  With four people it was so chaotic, I barely knew where I was on the screen half the time, though I did get used to it enough to do okay towards the end.  Go me!!

Before we left to go hang out with them, I discovered this awesome game called Minecraft, which Kyle and I spent much of the afternoon playing.  It even has multiplayer!!  You absolutely must check it out (along with this YouTube video introducing it), because I know you'll find it as fascinating and as fun as I did ^^  There's a free version, but it's definitely worth the €10 (about $12 US) for the latest version.  When we came back and Kyle went to work, I spent several more hours playing and exploring like crazy.  Such a sweet game =)

Tomorrow's Saturday, and me and Kyle's anniversary.  It's been a few years now, and for once we get to celebrate it in person, with each other.  I am so happy you don't even know.  I don't know what we're gonna do yet, but I know it will involve some sort of yummy yummy dinner ^^  I'll let you know what we did tomorrow =)

In the meantime, remember that I love you all!!!

-skybluekid <33




PS - Remember to comment!  I love comments.  They're like food for my thoughts.  Mmmmm, braiiiiiins... erm, food.  I mean, thoughts.  Lovely thoughtful comments.  *cough*

1 comment:

  1. Together for years? WOW! Congrats again!!!!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You know I love you for it =D