Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cloudspace

So here I am.

I actually don't know what I want to do with this.  I don't know what I want to write, what I'm going to write, or how long my writing is going to be.

All I know is that I need a place to say things.  To speak my mind and let everything just sort of flow.  I know I'll come back one day and read these posts, and my hope is that I feel I've learned something since I posted.  Like I've somehow matured in some way, shape, or form.  I doubt it.  Heh.  I haven't matured for a long, long time.

I think there has always been an obstacle to me completely expressing myself.  Part of it was, I never had complete anonymity.  So because of that I was afraid to write what I thought.  I was afraid to be truthful and honest with myself.  I also tried to write for others.  I think it's time to try to write for myself.

So, in the spirit of anonymity, I won't talk about names.  I won't talk about ages, or post pictures.  I won't talk about locations, or specifics.  What I will talk about are things that are dear to me.

2 comments:

  1. Smart decision not to talk about things that could be personally identifying, I guess I found that out the hard way. Anyway, I hope you gain something from blogging, I know that I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D= I hope nothing bad happened that you lost your anonymity >.< I hope my posts don't start giving me away, because I've realized that since I started this thing, I've been able to be really free with what I say, and how I feel, and I don't want that to stop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You know I love you for it =D