Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First day of school!

And it was magical =)

OK OK so let's start at the beginning before I squee about random things.

Woke up early.  That has me really tired right now btw.  I'm practically falling asleep writing this >.<  But yes, early.  Went to Staples really quick to pick up some supplies ($60+ worth of supplies =\) and then Kyle and I headed to school.  We got there a bit earlier than we needed to, so we hung out in a building for a bit, and then Kyle went off to class.  I spent most of the time just walking around and getting a sense of the place.  His class was short... only about an hour.  We met up afterwards and went to get lunch at the cafeteria.  It was pizza =P  (what else??  It's a uni!  hahaha)

We met a mutual friend there and hung out until my first class: math.  Ick, I know.  But in the end it wasn't that icky after all.  The prof was really hilarious and the hour went by really fast.  Afterward, Kyle had a class so I walked around some more and hung out at the library.  Then we went for dinner in the residents' cafeteria (I bought a meal card for that instead of the regular one)... it was SO GOOD, you have no idea.  They make everything in front of you, and they even had fresh waffles topped with caramelized peaches, cinnamon, and vanilla cream.  They made it right there!!  In front of me!!  It was DELISH.  After that I had an evening class at 7.  No biggie there, and he let us out an hour before we were supposed to since it's the first day.  I'm relieved at that, 'cause like, srsly I only had 4 hours of sleep last night so I was dying by the end there.  But it's all good!  I survived =)

So yeah, it was a fantastic day!  I met some really great people, saw lots and lots and lots of cute boys =3   I mean, I know I'm taken but I just can't help looking!!  So many cuties running around here it's impossible to miss =P  I walked past the Pride office like twice... I mean, I'm out and stuff, but I've never like... broadcasted my out-ness, so... I dunno.  I was gonna stop in but I chickened out.  It's something I want to do though ^^  I want to make other gay friends, and what better place than there?!  Maybe tomorrow I'll stop in... only problem is, I hear stories that only the most bizarre and crazy amongst us go to places like that, so, again, I'm a bit unsure =\  We'll see what happens.  It won't hurt to check it out, anyway.

Tomorrow is a light day, where I only have two classes (one in the morning and one in the evening), so things will be a bit more relaxed.  Either way, I'm gonna go down to campus to have lunch/dinner and try meeting some fun people!!

I'm so excited to finally be at a place where I feel that not only will I belong once I get settled in, but where I can be free to be myself and not have a care in the world other than just being me and dealing with homework.  So much potential!!!  <33

-skybluekid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You know I love you for it =D